"12 August 2022
1.Who are we?
The company responsible for processing your personal data is:
Name:Globus AI AS
Address:Rådhusgata 6, 4306 Sandnes, Norway
2. Who are you?
The processed personal data regards to candidates for work placements.
3. Why do we process your personal data?
The purposes are:
- to connect you with most relevant jobs through our SaaS product - Digital staffing assistant for healthcare staffing agencies.
- to train our artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms to power the development of the machine learning models to place candidates for the most suitable positions.
Such improvements benefit each separate candidate whose data were used in any specific instance.
4. The type of personal information we collect?
General information, such as name, telephone number, address, e-mail address, work schedule, employment information (temporarily employed etc.), IP address.
Work-related data: Work history (which employees have attended which assignments), time reports (hours worked, hours scheduled), work schedules and future assignments, assignment information.
5. How we get the personal information?
Personal information we process is provided to us either directly by you responding to a job requests in the product.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the recruitment/staffing agency you are working with. If that’s the case, a Joint Controller Agreement published on globus.ai/jca is also applicable.
6. How we store your personal information?
Your information is securely stored in our systems on Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services . We keep your information as long as your information is processed by our partners- staffing agencies in their databases where we got it from. We will also erase your information from our database in a case of your request.
7.How do we share your personal data?
Cloud computing systems
We also will share this information with our processors who adhered to the SCCs published on globus.ai/scc that assist us in our development efforts (as those are private individuals, we will be able to provide their details upon request at email@example.com.)
WEWILL NEVER SELL YOUR DATA.
8.Why are we allowed by law to process your personal data?
Bylaw we are allowed to process your personal data to pursue our legitimate interest (seeArticle 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679)because training of ML algorithms is inseparable from providing our services.
As for the data entrusted by your staffing agency for placement purposes – we process it as a processor as per the DPA globus.ai/dpa
9.When do we transfer your personal data outside the EEA?
For the purposes described above in Section 3, we provide access to your personal data to our developers in the countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA), such as Georgia, Montenegro, Turkey, Kazakhstan, Russia, Armenia and Thailand. We use SCCs as a safeguard, as required by law, to protect your personal data in case of such transfers.
10.Your data protection rights & complaints
Where we use your Personal Data for the activities mentioned in this Privacy Notice, you may:
- request further details about how we use your Personal Data, including receiving a copy of your Personal Data (‘Right of access’)
- request that we correct, update or erase your Personal Data (‘Right to rectification’)
- request that we restrict the use of your Personal Data (‘Right to restriction’)
- object to us using it, or that we use it for direct marketing (‘Right to object’)
Where we use your Personal Data specifically based on your consent, you also have the right to request that we transfer your Personal Data to you or a third party (‘Right to data portability’).
If you wish to exercise your rights, you can contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to file a complaint
If you have any queries that cannot be clarified as a result of internal dialogue with us or you wish to file a complaint, you can contact the Norwegian DataProtection Authority athttps://www.datatilsynet.no